A Simple Beautiful Christmas Card
I recently conducted a class where the attendees were half beginning stampers and half experienced stampers. What project should I do? I didn't want the beginners to feel overwhelmed with "fancy" tools like the Stamparatus or the Big Shot. I didn't want the experienced stampers to be disappointed in a "too simple" card. This is the card we made:
|We used stamps from Winter Woods, a Stampin' Up! stamp set.|
1. Stamp the center tree in Shaded Spruce.
2. Stamp the greeting in the upper right corner in Shaded Spruce.
3. Stamp the other two trees in Mint Macaron.
4. Adhere the card to a Mint Macaron mat.
5. Adhere this to a Shaded Spruce base.
6. Adhere 3 white sequins.
Done with the front--easy, but beautiful! Beginners were pleased and so were the experienced stampers.
Inside of card. Some simple stamping on the inside in Shaded Spruce.
Give this card a try!
Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a constructive comment. Contact me if you have a question. Happy stamping!