Saturday, September 29, 2018

Favorite Items in the Stampin' Up!2018 Holiday Catalog

I have a list of favorites a mile long, so I could continue this series for awhile!  However, this is the last installment.  Contact me if you would like a copy of your own catalog.

Merry Christmas to All Bundle (page 5) and Buffalo Check (page 38) were the first two items I ordered from the new catalog because of their versatility.  I will use them for years to come!
Samples from the Merry Christmas to All Stamp Set and the Merry Christmas Thinlits       
In addition to the four script cutouts, there are two frames:  stamp  a greeting and run it through the Big Shot with the die cut frame.  Quick and easy!     

Combine the die cut greetings with the stamps in the set to create a myriad of holiday greetings.
The Buffalo Check stamp is a large background stamp that has endless possibilities for color combinations!  I love it!



Thanks stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment