Thursday, June 15, 2017

Love Today Planner Kit


I was looking for a pretty planner to keep me on schedule and when I saw the Love Today Planner Kit in the new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog, I knew I had to order it!  This kit has everything I need to create a customizable yearly planner AND give me a creative outlet too.  No dates are printed, so I was able to start with June.  I can view the whole month in one glance and can add details on the daily planner pages.  The kit includes a beautiful navy and gold binder, monthly divider pages, calendar pages, photo protector pages, page lifter, and accent sticker sheets.  A refill kit is also available.  I am in the process of personalizing each page.  This kit is a perfect blend of memory keeping and day planning.  (I love the pink roses!)

The Tabs for Everything stamp set and the Circle Tab Punch are perfect accessories for the planner.
Circle Tab Punch

Tabs for Everything









1 comment:

  1. Jean, you are doing a great job with your new blog. You have convinced me that I need to get going on my own blog....and that I really need to get that planner!
    Paula Bock

    ReplyDelete