Friday, July 22, 2022

July 2022 Stampin Friends Blog Hop

 

Welcome Crafting Friends!

Once a month my stamping friends and I create two projects--a card and a 3-D item.  The theme for this month's hop is Perfectly Punched.  We are demonstrating the use of punches in crafting. If you are following the hop, you may have come from Maureen's blog.  Weren't her projects awesome? You will find a list of all the bloggers at the bottom of my post. 

I am showcasing the Best Label Punch and Alphabest stamp set--found in the new 2022-2023 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog.  Here are my projects:


The gift bag on the left is made from a white paper lunch bag.  I folded the top down and trimmed it with a Basic Border die. The ribbon for the closure is threaded through two punched holes. 


Inside greeting is from the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set


Alphabest Bundle includes the stamp set and the punch.  (They can be purchased as a bundle with 10% savings or separately.) I will use these often!!!!  So versatile.


Unfortunately, I got this far in the blog preparation last week and began feeling ill.  A positive COVID test resulted in my spending much needed blog hop time in isolation--away from my craft room and family computer.  I apologize for this very short blog post!  I hope you will leave me a comment and click on Jo's link to see how she used a punch (or more?) to make her lovely projects. 


Products I used for the card:
Smoky Slate card stock #131202
Blushing Bride card stock #131198
Subtles 6 x 6 designer series paper #159255
Scalloped Contour dies #155560
Designer Tags dies #159165
Stitched Rectangle dies #151820
Alphabest Bundle #158886
Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set #152517
Other Products I used for the gift bag:
White paper lunch bag
Cottage Flowers stamp set #159040







9 comments:

  1. What a pretty baby gift, that will be treasured for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really adorable Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful projects Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects such a sweet baby gift

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, such elegant projects...and believe it or not I didn't even notice that alphabet bundle in the catalog...so on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful and such a lovely colour palette, thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete